INTERACTIVE COMPUTER SERVICES (TOUCH SCREEN).
The first of its kind in Libya and introduced by our bank, this service is offered to our customer by assigning him a confidential (PIN) personal identification number, which when entered on the screen will open a menu of options. When the customer touches the option area for which he requires information, it will appear immediately.
The options area numerous and varied, as examples the most important are:
- View account balance.
- View account bank statement.
- Request a new chequebook.
- View foreign currency exchange rates.
- View other services provided by the bank and information regarding these services such as:
- Telephone banking.
- Traveler’s cheques in Libyan Dinars.
- Credit cards.
- Children’s savings accounts.
- Bank addresses.
All this appears on the screen saving time and effort and eliminating the customer’s need to ask the counter clerk for this information.